In 1977 George Woodward opened the first John Wood & Co office in Seaton. After a seven year period of successful trading, the Church of the Good Shepherd, originally built for the enlarged town congregation in 1889, was deconsecrated and with the design of David Saxon, an architect from Bristol, George moved the office into the front ground floor of the building.
We still occupy this office some 33 years later and is now one of Seaton’s notable historic buildings.
Our team are committed to an overall professional service and we are concentrated and committed to always going the extra mile for our clients.
"We would love to thank the staff at John Wood & Co for all the assistance they provided to us as buyers for our recent purchase. We required many visits to a variety of properties and the staff were always extremely helpful, pleasant and punctual."
Seaton: Church House, Queen St, Seaton, Devon. EX12 2RB•Sales & Lettings: 01297 20290
© 2017 John Wood & Co. All rights reserved. Powered by